Comfort You Can Count On
riemot plantar fasciitis sheepskin insoles with arch support combine the natural, thermo regulating merino wool with riemot’s legendary support and performance. The result is a supportive insole with a soft, felted merino wool top that will keep your feet warmer when it’s chilly, and cooler when it’s hot. So whether you’re walking in the city or running a mountain trail, the comfortable support you feel will be with you all year long.
riemot wool insoles are high-profile insoles with the shape that offers the widest and deepest heel cup with maximum support.
riemot warm shoe insoles fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from snow sports and outdoor activities to casual and business shoes.
Features and Benefits
- Merino Wool Insoles
- Orthotic Insoles for high arch, flat feet, and plantar fasciitis
- Felted Merino Wool: Keeps your feet warm, wicks moisture and stays fresh longer.
- Deep Heel Cup: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
- 3D Mold Shape: Has the most shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Customized Design: You can cut the insoles to fit your current shoes. Easy trimming.
- Widely Application: Great replacement insoles for winter boots, work shoes, slippers, pumps and loafers. With the biomechanical shape, people with flat feet, high arch, or foot pains can enjoy the comfort and warmth of riemot sheepskin insoles.